Minutes of Trustees Meeting 14th May 2018

By:
Posted: 28/08/2018
Category: Meetings , Regular Minutes
Tags: , ,
Comments: 0

DRAFT MINUTES MAY CONTAIN OMISSIONS OR INCORRECTIONS
Minutes of the meeting held on Mon 14th May 2018
Present: A Smallman (AS), A Taylor (AT), D Freeman (DF), D Ives (DI), J Sopp(JS), M Woodcock (MW), N Pidgley(NP), S Kennedy (SK)
Apologies: R Driver (RD), D Leonard (DL), J Leahy (JL), S Waller (SW), B Warwick (BW)

MINUTES
Minutes of the meeting held on 5th March 2018 were accepted and signed by the Chairman.

MATTERS ARISING
Car Park Lining: To write to all user-groups, regards contributing to the Re-lining and Filling of Pot Holes around the car park. Action: JL Ongoing
Carpets: AT to meet a company regards renewal of carpets. A quote of £5750 was best from three quotes given. Now looking for funding. Ongoing
Drones on the field: Trustees took it upon themselves and voted for “no flying of drones” within the field as we have a similar ruling for model aircraft. The relocating of the signage is to be looked at by the Maintenance Committee which will include the above. BRMRC are willing to undertake the lettering. Also a solar light to be fitted to said sigh for illumination. Signage also to include a no flying of Aircraft and no golf allowed. Action: JL/AT to source letting and quotes. Ongoing
Halls JL to contact Parish Council to discuss a joint working party with other halls in the area. Ongoing
ACSC Licensing: Harry Hedges to meet with Trustees to explain licensing situation. Ongoing
Radiators Maintenance Committee to look at. In-house plumber to sort Stop cock / sensors in football changing rooms. Ongoing

CORRESPONDENCE
None received.

PUBLIC SESSION
Highlighted that Path edges getting over run with grass. It needs cutting back. Working party to be sorted.

CHAIRMANS REPORT
Maintainance: Various plumbing issues to be resolved.
Leases: working on drafts and advice on GDPR Policies, regards cyber security /data protection
Finance update: Bookings, issue between club music event and Hall hire 30th june 18
Roof: [Need to contact] T Drake roof inspection
Contacts: [Need a] list of Numbers for cleaners, alarm plumber and other worthwhile numbers.

SECRETARYS REPORT
Nothing to report.

TREASURERS REPORT
Hopscotch payments ongoing. Hopscotch invoiced now waiting on payment. Final demands to be sent also try to set up a meeting with Trustees. Decided A.S. to speak directly with Hopscotch with a two week deadline for payments or notice may be served. Year end accounts submitted waiting on draft. Discrepancy with journals. Solar panels still unresolved JL still dealing with.

PARISH COUNCIL REPORT
New Rep. Welcome to Michael Warden.

BOOKINGS
Bookings stable. To look at advertising again as not in and local magazine. To ask user groups for information to update old advert.

DATE OF NEXT MEETING
Monday 9th july 2018.

ANY OTHER BUSINESS
Leases: Waiting on JL.
Street lighting: Lighting on Gun Club side, bulb blown? SK to look at.
AGM: The AGM to be held Wed 25th July at 7pm.

Meeting closed at 8.45pm

Signed by Chair: _______________________________

Hey, like this? Why not share it with a buddy?

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Categories